Tuesday, April 13, 2010

72 Hour Kits (or more like 500 hour kits)

These are the "72 hr" kits my husband has graciously put together for us over the past year. These have got to be the most high tech/detailed emergency kits on the planet...too bad mine weighs more than I do! He wont tell me how much they costed, but I'm pretty sure I could have gotten a decent car for the same price! I have been assured we could easily live for a month on these packs and the only thing we would be missing is the kitchen sink. If you want to know about emergency preparedness hes the guy to talk to! (I would post a list of what is in them but my fingers will fall off before I finish typing.)








These pictures are obviously "pre-pregnancy" - I'm currently 30 weeks and we are having a boy :) But I will post more on that later!


3 comments:

Mark and Jessica said...

Wow! I guess I know who to call when I need something for 72 hours for our family. Maybe I should get a list to put something like that together for us.

DeLiGhT said...

Way to go Jeff! That is awesome. Will you email me a list of what to put in it? We've been trying to put ours together, but need a better idea of what to include that is good quality. I guess our hubby's should talk. HA!

Chris and Michelle said...

Finally you tell us what you are having! How exciting! Let's hear some more about that baby - I've been waiting! :) :)
And those are quite the 72 hour kits! I love that Jeff is so prepared... looks like you guys are set!