Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This post is for Michelle :)

I know I know - SHOCKER! I have won the worst blogger of the year award! :(

Here are some pictures of Carson. The young looking ones are when he was 1 week old. He is now 6 months and SOOOO much fun! He is rolling, sitting, has eaten cereal, green beans, carrots, and peas, He is also trying REALLY hard to walk. He loves his walker which allows him to zoom all over the kitchen. He can now move the trash cans around and he tends to empty the boxes of the recycle... It's a good thing his is cute while he does it :) We love him!!


2 comments:

Camie Walworth said...

Such a cutie!!
-Camie

Chris and Michelle said...

Okay, he's ADORABLE! Seriously I can't believe you haven't been bragging about him with more posts! Just teasing -- I know how crazy life gets with little ones & how you suddenly have no time!
Thank you for this post - I am so proud of you! ;) I can't believe one of my cute YW has a baby! Just shows that I am getting old. :) Keep up the posts - I know you can do it. You'll be so glad you did- I can't remember hardly anything from when P was a baby and wish I were blogging back then.
Take care Tiff! I will keep checking back and I'll email you for a Christmas card!
Love ya :)