Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6 Months -- Can you believe it???

So, Sunday was our 6 month anniversary. Jeff and I dated for 5 years and NEVER celebrated an anniversary. However, now that we are married, we thought it would be a good time to start. We decided we were going to go to the zoo on Saturday. I have been trying to get Jeff to take me for years. He finally agreed to go with me when I found a 2 for 1 coupon. This is how my day started out...


Blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs. I was so tired I didn't even hear him out there banging around the dishes. Which is surprising. It was so nice and thoughtful I loved it! Thanks babe, your the best! Breakfast was delicious!
We took our time getting ready and then headed to the zoo. We have a bunch of pictures but I haven't downloaded them yet. After the zoo, we went and bought the jeep which I posted about just before this. It was such a fun day. I loved just being with Jeff all day and being able to spend time with him doing something other than going to and from work.
Thanks for an amazing first 6 months babe! I can't believe how fast it went and cant wait to see what the future holds for us. You are the best! I love you!




4 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

That's awesome that Jeff did that for you! Tell him to keep it up!

Hey, I have a question for ya...would you mind if I used you as a reference for potential wedding clients? Let me know! Thanks!

Chris and Michelle said...

Tiff! I'm excited to see that you updated your blog! :) How cute that you guys celebrated your 6 month anniversary! Chris and I have been married for 8 YEARS and never celebrated a halfway mark. Good for you! Time sure flies... I know you can't comprehend it NOW, but before you know it, you'll be married as long as I have! Crazy. That picture of you on the right side of your blog is really cute. Keep the pics coming! Just be careful in that new jeep!:)(Sheesh, I even SOUND old, don't I?) By the way, leave me your email if you get a sec. Thanks! Have a fun Halloween weekend!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Happy 6 months! It goes by fast doesn't it?!! Just wait...next thing you know you're celebrating your 6th Anniversary and wondering "Am I really getting THAT old?" Dan got me 6 roses for our 6 month, and 12 for our 1 year. Sweet huh?

JacksonFamily said...

Hey Tiffany! I'm glad you found my blog! I'd love to keep in touch with you!