Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HOLIDAYS!

First off, I know, I am the WORST blogger in the world. The sad part is, I think I get on my blog EVERDAY! I just don't ever post anything. I think its so much better to post with a picture and I am very rarely on the computer with all my pictures. SO, today I give up and you get I will post without a picture.

I absolutely love the holidays. If you ask me while I during any given day leading up to the holidays I would probably tell you I hate them. But, I really do love them! I just don't always like the running around and crazy crowds that come with them.

The last couple days has been a lot of fun. I have had the last couple days off of work and being able to spend all day with Jeff has been so fun! I love that we can go and do what we want when we want and we aren't tied down with anything else right now. I am so thankful for both of our families and all that they do for us. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. I am so thankful for Jeff and all that he does for me. I am so grateful that we were able to be sealed in the temple and become an eternal family. He is truly my best friend and I love him so much!

I promise I will try really hard to post some pictures soon and I will try to become a better blogger!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

You're so cute, Tiff! I'm sooo glad to see a new post from you, even without a picture!
I hope you guys had a great first Christmas together. (well, married that is.) I'm with you, the holidays can get crazy with all the running around...we had so much fun but I'm kind of glad to get January started so that we can slow down again. :) Hope you had a FUN Christmas and that 2009 will be a great one for you! :)

Kamala said...

Hello Mrs. Tiffany! Ha, you just might be the worst blogger in the world... just kidding, I've seen worse. But I love love love that picture on top of your blog. :) And by the way, I'm not stalking you...I look at other people's blogs that are listed on yours. Just so you're not completely freaked out. :)