Wednesday, September 24, 2008

7 Things About Me

7 things I plan to do before I die...
1. Have lots of kids
2. Start my own company
3. Travel to another country
4. Go to a rainforest
5. Become absolutely debt free
6. Visit Ground Zero
7. Own a cabin :-)


7 things I can do...
1. Say I am going to go to the gym at least 20 times a week and never actually go.
2. Provide Jeffrey with some kind of a meal each night
3. Make really yummy brownies!
4. Dream of the day we buy a house
5. Sing
6. Keep myself occupied for hours on the computer - LAME I know!
7. Eat fruit snacks everyday

7 things I cannot do...
1. Think of enough stuff for this
2. Be away from my family
3. Stand being at work but not actually having anything to do
4. Open up to people really well
5. Find good clothes or shoes in my size
6. Play the left hand on the piano
7. Wait to be a stay at home mom


7 Things that attract me to Jeff:
1. His curly blonde hair :-)
2. The way he jumps head first into any project he thinks of (which usually changes every week)
3. His ability to make me feel better about different situations
4. The way he loves being around his family
5. How he's always joking around and making me laugh
6. His eyes
7. Everything!


7 Things I say most often
1. I love you
2. Geez
3. I need to start working out
4. What do you want for dinner?
5. What do you want to do tonight?
6. Holy cow
7. no kidding


7 Celebrity Admirations...
(well, I don't really admire them, but they're my favorite)
1. Mathew Mchaughney
2. Steve Carell
3. Reese Witherspoon
4. Jenifer Aniston
5. Kate Hudson
6. Vince Vaughn
7. Heath Ledger :(



7 Favorite foods...
1. Pepperoni Pizza
2. Bean Burrito Enchilada Style
3. Steak and Baked Potatoes
4. Olive Garden breadsticks and salad
5. Nemo Fruit Snacks (I know, pathetic!)
6. Roast and Mashed Potatoes
7. My Grandma's Spaghetti and Lasagna :)


7 People I think should do this:
1. Anyone who wants to... Not many people know I'm blogging yet :-)

2 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Tiff! SO FUN to hear from you and so fun to see your blog! You and Jeff look so happy.... I'm so glad for you! What a cute couple and you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in your wedding pics! I love them! Congratulations! So crazy that some of "my" YW are already getting married! That means I'm getting old... :) I'm adding you to my blogs... stay in touch and keep posting! I'm so glad you're blogging! Where are you living and how is that cute sis of yours??

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Did you enjoy this tag? I did it a few weeks ago and thought it was kind of fun. It made me think....about me, which doesn't happen too often with 2 little munchkins running around all the time! Good to see you're doing well. You're on my blog list, so hopefully others will check out your page and see that you're blogging now too!