Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reception Pictures!

The Gang!



I couldn't believe how good the food looked in these pictures. When Jeff and I saw this we both went *sigh*! We didn't get to taste it. We got some cesar sald in a bag on our way out haha! Oh well, at least everyone else got to enjoy it!


Our First Dance as Husband & Wife!

Jeff and His Mom!

My Dad and I at the beginning of our dance! He decided to get the DJ to play "I'm Free" before our song started! It was pretty funny!

The Cake! While we were cutting our I kept mumbling "be nice, you better be nice!" Obviously that didn't happen!

The guys and their very well decorated quad!

Getting ready to go!


And off we go! I loved that Jeff wanted to ride off on his quad! It was so fun to do something different! :)


Thank you so much to Camie Walworth and Raelynn Durham! You did an amazing job capturing our special day! The pictures are beautiful! We really appreciate all that you did and for spending such a long day with us! THANKS!!!



1 comment:

Kamala said...

Hey Tiff! You were SOOO pretty at your wedding... not that you aren't pretty when you're not in your wedding dress.... lol. Sweet blog!! :)
-Kam